Welcome Alumni! This page is designed to help you keep track of what is going on with the College of Media & Communication (formerly the College of Mass Communications) at Texas Tech University.
We are interested in what you would like to see on this page or on our web site. Please provide your suggestions or comments through our Alumni News and Feedback Form.
From this page you may wish to visit:
- Alumni Updates
- Converging News
- Hall of Fame
- MC Online
- Outstanding Alumni
- Pioneers of the TAB
- Wendell Mays Jr. award-winning editorial one & two.
For the MC:
- We are proud to announce Dr. David Perlmutter, director of the School of Journalism and Mass Communication at the University of Iowa, as the new dean of the College of Media & Communication! We are excited to welcome him to Texas Tech and our college on July 1, 2013!
- KTXT-FM's 50+2 Anniversary Celebration will be Saturday, March 23 from 2-4 p.m. in the 3rd floor student lounge. You can RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Congratulations to the 2011-2012 Texas Tech Advertising Competition Team on winning a gold Addy from the Lubbock Advertising Federation for the Nissan campaign! Commercials from the campaign are available to view by clicking here.
- The College of Media & Communication at Texas Tech University is honored to recognize four of its alumni who have received Pulitzer Prizes for their work in journalism.
- Growing programs. Growing leaders. Media & Communication is moving to a new home.
- We are pleased to announce our 2012 Outstanding Alumni recipients: Marilyn Peppers-Citizen, Emily Jones, Gregg Holmes, Joe Hornaday and King Nelson. These alumni will be honored in 2012 with a coinciding celebration of the move of the college to the newly renovated Business Building.