Welcome Alumni! This page is designed to help you keep track of what is going on with the College of Media & Communication (formerly the College of Mass Communications) at Texas Tech University.
We are interested in what you would like to see on this page or on our web site. Please provide your suggestions or comments through our Alumni News and Feedback Form.
From this page you may wish to visit:
- Alumni Updates
- Converging News
- Hall of Fame
- MC Online
- Outstanding Alumni
- Pioneers of the TAB
- Wendell Mays Jr. award-winning editorial one & two.
For the MC:
- You've finally been accepted into the job of your dreams and want to rise through the ranks as fast as possible. How do you do it? - Find out here.
- Alumni Carla Blumenthal tells us why it's not only okay to run down hallways, but sometimes a good idea. - See more here.
- Alumni Doug Sanders on career advice, "I would like to offer up a few key pieces of advice that I wish I could go back in time and give to myself." - See more here.
- Alumni Daniel Sneed shares tips on how to land your dream job and tells us why you should treat a job search as a full-time job. - See more here.
- Texas Tech University College of Media & Communication alumnus Rick L'Amie recently accepted a position as the Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority's manager of communications. - See more here.
- Get to know faculty member Bill Dean, Ed.D., Associate Professor of Journalism and Electronic Media, Public Relations and Executive Vice President and CEO of the Texas Tech Alumni Association.. Watch here