Participate in Research Opportunity: How To's
The College of Media & Communication’s online study registration system provides an easy method for you to sign up for studies and track your progress throughout the term. Everything is done online, so you can access the system at any time, from any computer with a standard web browser.
- Getting Started
- Signing Up for Studies
- Adding and Removing Classes
- Checking Moving Credits
- Canceling Studies
Frequently Asked Questions:
FAQ answers can be found here. Alternatively, click any link below to get an answer.
- What is the website to sign up for a study?
- How do I request an account?
- How do I log in to the system?
- Can I change my password?
- What if I forgot or lost my password?
- How do I sign up for studies?
- Who can see the information about my sign-ups? I don't want everyone to know which experiments I signed up for.
- I have signed up for an experiment, but I just found out I could not participate at that time. How do I cancel my appointment?
- I wrote a paper/review instead of participating in experiments. How do I know I have completed my requirements?
- How do I update my profile in the system?
- How do I change the email address where email notifications from the system are sent?
- I participated in an experiment, but I have not received any credit. How do I receive credit?
- How can I tell how many credits I have earned so far and how many I still need to earn?
- How do I track my progress?
- Can I reassign credits from one course to another if I belong to multiple courses?
- How do I log out when I am finished with a study?
Ready to Participate?
Click below to go to the online study registration system