- BA, Communications, Brigham Young University
- Research Assistant and Teaching Assistant
- Coauthored paper presented at the Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication annual meeting at Denver, CO in 2010.
- Conducted market research of product end-users for Hycomp, an engineering and manufacturing company in Hyde Park, UT.
- Outreach coordinator for Los Angeles-based lobbying firm Kindel Gagan Public Affairs on behalf of the American Chemistry Council.
- Led campus tours and aided prospective students in the admissions process as a student ambassador for Brigham Young University.
- Helen DeVitt Jones Scholarship