- MBA, Texas Tech University, 2010
- B.S. Psychology, University of Texas, 2008
- ADV3351: Media Planning
- ADV3310: Principles of Advertising
- MGT4375: International Management
- Consumer behavior
- Product placement
- Cross-cultural research
- Teaching Effectiveness and Career enHancement (TEACH) Fellow, Texas Tech University, 2011-2012
- Tenth Annual Graduate Student Research Poster Competition, Second Place Award (Multi-Disciplinary Category), Texas Tech University, 2011
- Graduate assistantship, Texas Tech University, 2010-2013
- Helen DeVitt Jones Scholarship, Texas Tech University, Fall 2010
- Rawls Graduate Scholarship, Texas Tech University, 2009-2010
- Merle, P., & Craig, C. (2012). Experiment shows higher information recall for soft rather than hard business news. Newspaper Research Journal, 33(3), 101-109.
- Gearhart, S., Craig, C., & Steed, C. (In Press). Network news coverage of obesity in two time periods: An analysis of issues, sources, and frames. Health Communication.
- Craig, C. & Bichard, S. (In Press). Framing airline mergers in newspapers: A crash course. Southwestern Mass Communication Journal.