- COMC 3380 - Research Methods
- COMC 3311 - Public Relations Strategies
- Crisis and risk communication
- International public relations
- Reputation management
- Health communication message design and evaluation
- Three years as a newspaper reporter in Kenya
- Two years as a public relations practitioner with an agency in Kenya
Leadership / Awards
- Study Abroad Program Research Grant, TTU, Summer 2011
- The Helen DeVitt Jones Graduate Fellowship, TTU, Fall 2010
- Graduate Part Time Instructor Assistantship, TTU, 2010-2013
- Elizabeth S. Turner Scholarship, Miami University, OH, 2006-2008
- United Nations Volunteers (UNV), Top Volunteer Award, 2001
- Kenya Institute of Mass Communications (KIMC), Journalist of the Year Award, 2001
- Kiambi, D. M. (accepted with revisions). Kenya Airways’ plane crash and crisis communication: A case study. Public Relations Review (2012).
- Kiambi, D. M., & Nadler, M. K. (2012). Public relations in Kenya: An exploration of public relations models and cultural influences. Public Relations Review, 38(3), 505-507.
- Kiambi, D. M. (2012). Ethnic Appeal: A self-defense tool for Kenyan politicians. Public Relations Review, 38(1), 144-146.