Zijian "Harrison" Gong
- M.A. Communication, Abilene Christian University
- B.S Biological Science, Shanghai Ocean University
- My research interests including analytical and empirical approaches to increase the persuasiveness of advertisement messages in a multicultural environment, and diffusion efficiency though new media in different cultures.
- Graduate Assistant for ACU Online Organizational & Human Resource Development (OHRD) program
- Assistant for Abilene Christian University Multi-cultural Enrollment Office
- Graduate Assistant Service of the Year, 2011, Abilene Christian University Communication department
- Graduate researcher of the Year Award, 2011, Abilene Christian University Communication department
- Zijian, G., & Wallace, J.D. (2012). A Comparative Analysis of iPad and Other M-learning Technologies: Exploring Students’ View of Adoption, Potentials, and Challenges. Journal of Literacy and Technology, 13(1).