- EMC 3315 - Principles of Digital Media Production. I taught and conducted workshops for students in audio/video editing, graphic design, and web design software.
- I mostly work in the areas of presence, new media technology, and audience research.
- Additionally I focus in Pedagogical research.
- 7 years experience in film/video editing (Avid, Final Cut Pro), Audio, After Effects, Photoshop, and web designing. Worked as an intern and a promo producer at a leading broadcast company in India and at a post-production house in Austin, Texas. Freelance editor and cameraman for 4 years.
Leadership / Awards
- Won top student paper award at Broadcast Education Association conference, 2010.
- Currently vice-president for student video and research competition, Interactive media and emerging technologies division, BEA.
- Received 3 internal grant funds from College of Media & Communication, Texas Tech University.