- M. A. in Communications from Eastern New Mexico University in Portales, NM, 2010
- B. S. in Mass Communications from Black Hills State University in Spearfish, SD, 2007
- PR 3341 - PR Graphics and Production, Fall 2011 - Present
- Research assistant for Dr. Jessica Smith
- Video games (gender in games, independent game creation and communities), fan communities, education, communication technology.
- Worked in the Teaching Learning and Professional Development office assisting with web content and other projects. - Summer 2013
- Worked in university communications offices for a total of four years.
- Managed paid advertising, photography and editing, news releases, feature stories, copy writing, assisted with internal online newsletter and assisted with ad design.
- Specialized skills in the Abode Suite (namely InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver), video production, PR/news writing, and photography. .
- 2012/2013 TEACH Program Fellow
- Helen DeVitt endowed Scholarship, 2011, 2012
- Third place at Texas Tech Graduate Student Poster Competition with Chaille Steed, 2012.
- Third place at Texas Tech Graduate Student Poster Competition, 2013.
- National Federation of Press Women - Second place for Photography on the Web, 2011