- As long as undergrads are within 12 hours of completing their degree they can take graduate courses. There is a form in the graduate school for the student to complete and submit.
- An assistantship (TA, RA, or GA) that’s at least 20 hours week gives a student both the out-of-state tuition waiver and some fee waivers. The $1,000 scholarship only gives the out-of-state tuition waiver.
- The cost of a grad student paying in-state tuition was $2897.50 for 9 hours for spring 2010; 9 hours was $5390.50 for non-resident tuition.
- The limit on independent studies a student may take : 6 hrs for master student and 15 for Ph.D.
- Students need $1000 annually in scholarships to waive out-of-state tuition. It can be split $500 per semester.