M.A. University of Texas at El Paso, 2011
Office Hours: Tue, Wed 12:30-2:00
- Teaching Assistant - Principles of Journalism (JOUR 2300)
- Section Instructor - News Writing (JOUR 2410)
International relations, military history, and public diplomacy.
- Worked as a student writer for "The Forum," Westminster College of Salt Lake City's student newspaper
- Served as unit Public Affairs Officer for U.S. Navy, contributing press releases and news stories for U.S. 7th Fleet and Task Force 76.
- Contributed press releases and human interest stories for Texas Tech's University College.
Leadership / awards: