MBA Texas Tech University, 2010
- Instructor for ADV 4308—Account Planning and Account Management
- His research interests are Cross-cultural branding strategies, cultural identity and persuasion, cultural consequences of marketing communications. His other interests are exploring world cinema, rock music and traveling.
- Arijit is a former advertising executive from Mumbai, India where he has worked with some of the leading global ad agencies such as Ogilvy, Publicis, Bates, etc.
Leadership / awards:
- 2013 - College of Media and Communications Graduate Tuition Scholarship
- 2012 – C.M Hutcheson Scholarship
- Judge- 2012 Undergraduate Research Conference, TTU