Six Graduate Students Win Research Conference Award
Several in the Department of Classical & Modern Languages & Literatures received the Arts and Humanities Graduate Student Research Conference Award in late spring 2014. They were:
- Yanlin Wang, Graduate Part-Time Instructor of Chinese, for her pedagogy-focused paper: Does the Personalization of Multimedia Learning Influence Learning the Culture of a Foreign Language?
- Jerome Royer, Graduate Student from Romance Languages- French;
- Evan Levine, Graduate Student from Classics;
- Ronald Orr, Graduate Student from Classics;
- Gorgui Ibrahima Tall, Graduate Student from Romance Languages-French;
- Laura Valentin-Rivera, Graduate Student from Romance Languages-Spanish.