Five Conference Abstracts Accepted to the 2014 International Public Relations Research Conference in Miami.
- Alan Abitbol. Examining Facebook message strategies during a crisis: A case study of Susan G. Komen's announcement to defund Planned Parenthood.
- Nicole Lee. Testing immediate effects of OPR cultivation strategies.
- Sun Lee & Kristi Gilmore Strategic ambiguity in crisis: Fracking information designed to educate or deceive.
- Matthew Van Dyke & Harrison Gong. Does green strategic communication help during environmental crises? The Influence of personal involvement and crisis history on company evaluations.
- Weiwu Zhang & Alan Abitbol. The role of public relations in social capital and civic engagement.