The Center for Public Service
The Center for Public Service provides research, training, and technical assistance
to local governments, nonprofit organizations, community residents, and the business
community in the West Texas region.
Upcoming Events and Programs:
- Certified Public Manager Training in Abilene
Examples of Past Events and Projects Include:
- Luncheon with Dr. James Svara on the future of local government
- Study of Police Services for the City of Post
- Evaluation of the Public Defender's Office in Kaufman County, Texas
- Certified Public Manager Training in MIdland/ Odessa.
- Rural Community Development Initiative,
U.S. Department of Agriculture
This project will provide professional management education and direct technical assistance to farm labor housing organizations in West Texas.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 806.742.3125