Public Press Articles
The Texas Tech Climate Science Center affiliated faculty members have written public press articles pertaining to their research in regards to climate change.
- John Zak (Biology) - "Our Catholic Response and Responsibility to Climate Change"
- Ken Baake (English) - "The Key to Conversation May Lie in Our Language"
- Katharine Hayhoe (Political Science) - "Future Water Solutions"
Featured Articles-Texas Tech Today
- Scientists Show How Diversity Can Pay Dividends- Featuring Natasja van Gestel
- Dangerously Hot Playground Temperatures Explored by Texas Tech Researcher - Featuring Dr. Jennifer Vanos
- Capitol Hill Event Launches University Consortium to Engage Student Mappers- Featuring Dr. Patricia Solis
- A Million Edits Made to World's Open Map, Program Funded by Texas Tech - Featuring Dr. Patricia Solis