The Texas Tech University Climate Science Center is both a part of the South Central Climate Center and all of the Climate Science Centers created by the Unites States Department of the Interior.
Other online resources that we have found to be useful:
- Texas Tech University CASNR Water Center
- Texas Tech University Institute of Environmental and Human Health (TIEHH)
- National Climatic Data Center (NCDC)
- Skeptical Science Teaching Tools
- Texas Tech University Climate Course Offerings
- Landscape Conservation Cooperatives (LCC)
- The National Weather Service
Katharine Hayhoe and Andrew Farley (2009). A Climate for Change: Global Warming Facts for Faith-Based Decisions. New York: FaithWords.
Katharine Hayhoe and Donald Wuebbles (2010). A standardized framework for evaluating the skill of regional climate downscaling techniques. Urbana, IL.: University of Illinois.
Mark Stoll (2015). Inherit the Holy Mountain: Religion and the Rise of American Environmentalism. Oxford University Press.