Can the Dean's Office remove holds put on my record by the academic advisor?
- You must see your advisor in your major department.
Is it possible to get a copy of my transcript in the Dean's Office?
- You must get transcripts from the Transcript Office in 137 West Hall.
Where is the ACTT (for undecided students) Office?
- It is located in room 79 of Holden Hall. The phone number is 742-2189.
Where is the TASP Office?
- The TASP office is in room 72 of Holden Hall.
Where is the Graduate School?
- Graduate School is located in 327 Administration Building.
Where do I go to do grade replacement?
- Grade replacements are done in room 100 of West Hall.
How do I find out if a course will transfer to Tech, and how it will be accepted?
- You must go to the Transfer Evaluation Office in room 126 of West Hall.
Where do I go to add/drop?
- Drops can be done in room 100 of West Hall. Add/drops must start with you advisor. Registration starts with your advisor.
Where do I go for Pass/Fail?
- Pass/Fail is done in the Advisor's office, 203 Holden Hall.
What can be declared Pass/Fail?
- Free electives only, no general degree requirements, nor a major or minor requirement.
Where is the Honors College located?
- The Honors College is in room 103 McClellan Hall.