Texas Tech University


Can the Dean's Office remove holds put on my record by the academic advisor?
You must see your advisor in your major department.

Is it possible to get a copy of my transcript in the Dean's Office?
For transcripts you may order online or at the Registrar's Office in 100 West Hall.

Where is the Advising Center (for undecided students) Office?
It is located in room 79 of Holden Hall. The phone number is 742-2189.

Where is the TASP Office?
The TASP office is in room 72 of Holden Hall.

Where is the Graduate School?
Graduate School is located in 327 Administration Building.

Where do I go to do grade replacement?
Grade replacements are done automatically for some courses when a grade of C-or better is received.

How do I find out if a course will transfer to Tech, and how it will be accepted?
You must go to the Transfer Evaluation Office in room 126 of West Hall.

Where do I go to add/drop?
Drops can be done through Raiderlink. After submitting, please verify it has been processed.  Add/drops must start with your advisor.   Registration starts with your advisor. 

Where do I go for Pass/Fail?
Pass/Fail is done in the Advisor's office, 203 Holden Hall.

What can be declared Pass/Fail?
Free electives only, no general degree requirements, nor a major or minor requirement.

Where is the Honors College located?
The Honors College is in room 103 McClellan Hall.