(Formerly: Office of K-12 & IDEAL)
College Connect believes the pursuit of higher education should be accessible to all students. Our goal is to provide the K-12 community with access points into higher education through programming and scholarship. We support the Division of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion's mission in promoting student diversity by exposing K-12 students to diverse cultural, economic, social, and academic backgrounds. Our students learn how to actively listen, communicate, and respect others; developing into upstanding leaders in their communities.
College Connect programming includes:
- Coordinating on and off campus visits for schools and non-affiliated Texas Tech University organizations;
- Participating in Lubbock community events;
- Hosting the Texas Alliance for Minorities in Engineering (TAME) Area event;
- Following up with summer participants and their interest in TTU; and,
- Organizing residential summer camps.
We had an amazing 2019 SUMMER!
Thank you to all of our participants and their families. We hope you all enjoyed camp and come back next year!
College Connect wishes everyone a great school year.