The first three steps can be done concurrently.
- Apply to Texas Tech University through Admissions
- Visit Financial Aid to learn about grants, loans, scholarships and the FASFA form.
- Review the Veterans Educational Benefits section to review Federal, State, and University educational benefits requirements.
- Register for Red Raider Orientation
During Red Raider Orientation:
- Meet with your Department Advisor
- Register for Classes
- Make any payment arrangements at Student Business Services
- After Registering for Classes: Bring the required paperwork and documentation to the MVP office to complete the Certification of Benefits process.
Transferring from Another Institution
- Visit Undergraduate Admissions and click on Transfer Students.
- Follow steps 2-5 under "Getting Started".
During the Semester
Each semester, after registering for classes, bring your class schedule to MVP and complete the necessary paperwork.
Report all changes to MVP, including:
- Added/Dropped Classes
- Withdrawal from the university
- Major or minor changes
- Address changes and incomplete or missing grades