The first three steps can be done concurrently
- Apply to Texas Tech University through www.ttu.edu (Undergraduate, Graduate, Law School)
- Visit Financial Aid to learn about grants, loans, scholarships and the FASFA form.
- Go to www.mvp.ttu.edu
Register for Red Raider Orientation
- Review the General Checklist on the Prospective Students tab.
- Click on Federal Educational Benefits and Hazlewood Act tabs for overviews of each
program and chapters.
- Collect the checklists of items needed to be certified for veterans’ educational benefits.
During Red Raider Orientation
Immediately after Registering for Classes: Submit the Checklist of required paperwork and documentation to the MVP Department
to complete the Certification of Benefits process.
Transferring from Another Institution
- Visit Undergraduate Admissions and click on "Transfer" Students.
- Follow steps 2-5 under "Getting Started".
During the Semester
Each semester, after registering for classes, bring your class schedule to MVP and
complete the necessary paperwork.
Report all changes to MVP, including:
- Added/Dropped Classes.
- Withdrawal from the university.
- Major or minor changes.
- Address changes and incomplete or missing grades.
- Remember to contact the MVP Department as needed.