The first three steps can be done concurrently
After Registering for Classes: Bring the required paperwork and documentation to the
MVP office to complete the Certification of Benefits process.
- Apply to Texas Tech University through Admissions
- Visit Financial Aid to learn about grants, loans, scholarships and the FASFA form.
- Review the Certification section on the MVP website to access Federal and State Educational
Benefits requirements and checklists.
- Register for Red Raider Orientation
During Red Raider Orientation
Transferring from Another Institution
- Visit Undergraduate Admissions and click on Transfer Students.
- Follow steps 2-5 under "Getting Started".
During the Semester
Each semester, after registering for classes, bring your class schedule to MVP and
complete the necessary paperwork.
Report all changes to MVP, including:
- Added/Dropped Classes
- Withdrawal from the university
- Major or minor changes
- Address changes and incomplete or missing grades
- Remember to contact the MVP Department as needed