About The Dean of Students
The Office of the Dean of Students will lead an effort to focus on non-academic matters affecting student life, student success, and student learning.
- Encouraging student responsibility and leadership;
- Supporting students and families during times of crisis, including case management services;
- Assisting faculty and staff in resolving student concerns;
- Active involvement in issues related to student life at Texas Tech University; and
- Support University Diversity Initiative