College of Education Assessment
Through meaningful partnerships with the schools, agencies, and communities that we serve, the College of Education (COE) will produce the measurably best educators in the U.S. and provide programs, services, and research that maximize student success from early childhood through graduate education.
The College of Education through cutting-edge programs, research and services will lead a transformation in American educator preparation, client/university partnerships, and norms/structures and practices in higher education. We are committed to deep engagement with local, regional, state, national, and international partners for mutual collaboration, innovation and improvement.
- CAEP - Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (formerly NCATE)
Annual Reporting Measures
The following Annual Reporting Measures provide the basis for TTU/COE educator preparation vision and accountability. Click on each measure for additional details.
- Impact on P-12 (Pre-kindergarten through 12th grade) learning and development.
- Indicators of the teaching effectiveness of TTU candidates.
- Satisfaction of employers with TTU graduates.
- Program Satisfaction of Candidates.
- Candidate graduation rates.
- Ability of candidates to meet state licensing requirements.
- Ability of candidates to be hired in education positions for which they have prepared.
- Consumer Information and Candidate loan default rates.
- The College of Education Strategic Plan
- Alignment of COE Goals, TTU, and CAEP
- The Department of Educational Psychology and Leadership Strategic Plan
- The Department of Curriculum and Instruction Strategic Plan
- The Burkhart Center for Autism Education and Research Strategic Plan
- Center for the Integration of Science Education and Research (CISER) Strategic Plan
- Virginia Murray Sowell Center for Research and Education in Visual Impairment Strategic Plan
- Assessment System Overview
- Assessment Report 2011
- Assessment Report 2008
- Certification Reports
- Graduate Program Review
- Performance Analysis for Colleges of Education (PACE)
- Elementary Education Inspectorate Report 2014
- Title II Report
- TEA Consumer Information Reports