Justin R Louder, Ed.D.
Justin R Louder, Ed.D., is Associate Vice Provost for Texas Tech University eLearning & Academic Partnerships.
Dr. Louder previously served as the institution's Assistant Vice Provost for Worldwide eLearning, where he was the director of the Office of Online Compliance & Regulation and acted as the primary consultant for TTU department leaders on the development of new, high-demand eLearning degree and certificate proposals. He also served concurrently as the Managing Director of the TTU Ethics Center, establishing the Ethics Center in 2010 and working to increase ethical research, ethical content, and ethics-related activities on campus.
Frequent national and international presenter, lecturer and author on the topics of distance and online learning, student ethics, and academic integrity, Dr. Louder is an Assistant Professor of Practice in the TTU College of Education. He also holds several certifications related to online course design and delivery (e.g., Certified Blackboard Trainer, Certified QM Peer Reviewer) and is an experienced online instructor. Additionally, Dr. Louder has secured over $2.1 million in grants in the fields of ethics and health and human services.
Dr. Louder came to Texas Tech in 2010 from Angelo State University, where he earned a B.A. in Communication and Psychology and a M.A. in Communication before working in the Angelo State University College of Nursing as an Instructional Designer. He received his Ed.D. in Instructional Technology with a minor in Higher Education Administration from Texas Tech University in 2011.
When he is not working, Justin enjoys reading, spending time with his family, and traveling.
- M.P.A., Wayland Baptist University, Plainview, TX, 2014
- Major: Public Administration
- Specialization: Government Administration
- Ed.D., Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX, 2011
- Dissertation: "Distance Learning Environments at One Emerging Research Institution in Texas: The Relationship between Instructor Support, Student Interaction and Collaboration, and Learning in the Online Environment"
- Major: Educational Instructional Technology
- Minor: Higher Education Administration
- Honors: Omicron Delta Kappa, National Leadership Honor Society
- M.A., Angelo State University, San Angelo, TX, 2005
- Major: Communication Technology
- Honors: Lambda Pi Eta, National Communication Honor Society
- B.A., Angelo State University, San Angelo, TX, 2003
- First Major: Psychology
- Second Major: Communication
eLearning & Academic Partnerships
AddressTexas Tech Plaza | 1901 University Avenue, Suite 513 | Lubbock, Texas 79410-5095 || Mailing: Box 45095 | Lubbock, TX 79409-5095
PhoneOffice (806) 742-7227 || Student Support (806) 853-5153 or toll-free (844) 897-0537