News & Events
eLearning Marketing Earns National Awards
By Leslie Cranford, Media Relations Coordinator
Texas Tech University's eLearning & Academic Partnerships marketing team won 13 marketing awards from the University Professional and Continuing Education Association (UPCEA), the leading association for professional, continuing and online education. The 2018 UPCEA Marketing and Enrollment Management Seminar convened in Long Beach, Calif. Nov. 7-9.
Of the 13 awards, eight are gold, two are silver and three are bronze. David Hankins, senior director of marketing for the division, noted that collaboration is the key to the team's success.
"I can't tell you how proud I am of this team and the way each member puts their best foot forward every single day to produce this type of award-winning work," Hankins said. "Every single person deserves to be congratulated because everyone plays a significant role."
The eLearning & Academic Partnerships marketing team includes Hankins, Joshua Blount, David Chapman, Leslie Cranford, Timothy Howard, Melissa Morrow, Mark Tower and Frank Vaculin. Other contributors to the projects included Ken Serrano and Robert Stubblefield.
Melanie Hart, vice provost for eLearning & Academic Partnerships, added that not only does the team's work win awards, but it also gets positive results.
"From our marketing efforts, we are seeing real results in many other ways, such as increased brand awareness, leads and enrollment numbers," she said. "Congratulations to our marketing team, these are well-deserved."
The awards are as follows:
- Single Ad/print for Dance Magazine/Dance Teacher Magazine ad
- Brochure/Booklet for TTU K-12 Presentation Folder and Inserts
- Streaming/On-demand Content for Viticulture and Enology video series
- Most improved category for eLearning Facebook ad
- Most improved category for TTU K-12 Website Redesign
- Miscellaneous print pieces category for TTU K-12 Webcam Cover
- Interactive Media Campaign category for Waco Interactive Media Campaign
- E-communication category for TTU K-12 "Wherever You Are" Newsletter
- Brochure/Booklet for Texas Tech University Center at Junction/Llano River Field Station Brochures
- E-communication for UPCEA Super 2018 Mid-Atlantic and South Regional Conference artwork
- Streaming/On-demand Content for TTU K-12 promotional video
- Single Ad/print for USA Today Special Edition: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers – Full-Page ad
- Online display ads for TTU K-12 Google ad
eLearning's 2018 UPCEA awards
Original artwork that won a silver award.
This full-page ad in Dance magazine won a gold award.
eLearning & Academic Partnerships
AddressTexas Tech Plaza | 1901 University Avenue, Suite 513 | Lubbock, Texas 79410-5095 || Mailing: Box 45095 | Lubbock, TX 79409-5095
PhoneOffice (806) 742-7227 || Student Support (806) 853-5153 or toll-free (844) 897-0537