Online Teaching Video Tutorials
To help make the transition to teaching online as smooth as possible, please use the following recommended platforms for teaching. We need to offer a consistent teaching experience, which is only possible by using the current tools made available to faculty and students.
Blackboard: Gradebook Assignments
Blackboard: Create Discussion Board Post for Group Work
Blackboard: Send External Email
Zoom: Schedule a Meeting
- Do not share zoom meeting details publicly.
- Require a password to your meetings.
- Disable “Join Before Host."
- Enable “Co-Host,” so you can assign others to help moderate.
- Disable “File Transfer,” so there's no digital virus sharing.
- Disable “Allow Removed Participants to Rejoin,” so booted attendees can't slip back in.
Zoom: Share Screen
Zoom: Chat Options
Zoom: Breakout Rooms
Zoom: Record Meetings
Content Creation: Add Voice-Over to PowerPoint Presentation
"Teach-nology" assistance to students, instructors, staff, and faculty.
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 6 PM
One tap mobile