- Aaron Braver and Shigeto Kawahara. Incomplete Vowel Lengthening: Japanese Monomoraic
Lengthening as Incomplete Neutralization. Proceedings of WCCFL 31. (to appear)
- Shigeto Kawahara and Aaron Braver. The Phonetics of Emphatic Vowel Lengthening in
Japanese. Open Journal of Modern Linguistics, Vol. 3(2). 2013.
- Aaron Braver. Perception of Incompletely Neutralized /d/ and /t/ Flaps in American
English. Proceedings of NELS 42. (in press)
- Aaron Braver. Incomplete Neutralization in American English Flapping: A Production
Study. In University of Pennsylvania Working Papers in Linguistics 17(1): Proceedings
of the 34th Annual Penn Linguistics Colloquium. 2011.
- Peter Staroverov, Daniel Altshuler, Aaron Braver, Carlos A. Fasola, and Sarah Murray.
Rutgers Working Papers in Linguistics (RuWPL) 3. Rutgers Linguistics Graduate Student
Association, New Brunswick, NJ. 2010.