Ann Daghistany Ransdell
- "Southern Gothic and Spatial Form in Naslund's Four Spirits." Women's Studies. 39:4 (June 2010): 349-372.
- "Black Ghostliness and Historical Allegory in Alcott's The Abbott's Ghost, or Maurice Treherne's Temptation." Women's Studies 36.8: 573-596.
- "Agression in Kosovo," Atenea xxiv no. 1 (June, 2004): 163-175.
- “Guinevere.” With Kristian Kimbro. Women in the Middle Ages, Vol. 1. (Westport, Ct.: Greenwood Press, 2004): 392-400.
- “The Shaman: Light and Dark." Literature and Anthropology. Eds. W. Aycock and P. Dennis (Lubbock: Texas Tech Press, 1989): 193-209.
- “Romantic Irony, Spatial Form, and James Joyce's Ulysses." With James Johnson. Spatial Form in Narrative (Ithaca: Cornell University Press, 1981): 48-60.
- “The Picara Nature,” Women's Studies 5 (1977): 51-60.
- “The Stereotype of the Murderess in Literature,” Proceedings of the Michigan Women's Studies Association Conference: Supplement to the University of Michigan Papers in Women's Studies (Spring, 1974): 44-50.
- Review of Emily Toth's Miss Mentor's Advice for Women in Academia. Southwest Journal of Linguistics, 17 (December, 1998): 129-131.
- Review of Pat Carr's The Grass Creek Chronicle, in Texas Writer's Newsletter 13 (Feb. 1977): 3-4.
- Review of Mary Austin's Joseph Conrad Tells What Women Don't Know About Men, Conradiana 8, No. 2 (1976): 183-184.
- Review of Maya Angelou's I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, in Multi-Ethnicity in American Publishing, 1:3 (Spring, 1974).
- Ransdell, A. (Presenter Only), Comparative Literature Symposium, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas, ""Metafiction and Appalling Paradox in Bao Ninh's The Sorry of War"," International, Peer Reviewed/Refereed, Published in Proceedings. (April 2007).
- Ransdell, A., CEA, College English Association, San Antonio, Texas, ""Narrative Form and History in Kalid Hosseini's The Kite Runner.," Regional, Peer Reviewed/Refereed, Published Elsewhere. (April 5, 2006).
- Ransdell, A., Invited Classroom Presentation, Madonne Miner, English 5392 Teaching College Literature Class, "Teaching the Short Story," Local. (March 10, 2006)
- Spatial Form in Narrative. Co-edited with Jeffrey R. Smitten. Ithaca: Cornell University Press, 1981.
Some reviews of Spatial Form in Narrative
Literary Review, Winter 1984
- Canadian Review of Comparative Literature, Winter, 1984.
- Modern Philology, February 1983.
- The Times Literary Supplement, 5 Feb. 1982.
- Virginia Quarterly Review, 58.1, Winter, 1982.
- Choice, 19.5, Jan. 1982.
- Some reviews of Spatial Form in Narrative