BHDH Certificate - How to Apply
Applying for the Certificate in Book History & Digital Humanities has four steps
Apply to the Texas Tech University Graduate School
Students must meet the graduate school's admissions requirements. Therefore you will need to submit all application forms and other required materials to the graduate school
Your application will include the following items:
a) A 500-700 word essay indicating the following:
- Your interest in book history or digital humanities
- Any previous experience with book history or digital humanities
- The areas of book history or digital humanities which interest you
- How you anticipate that a certificate in book history or digital humanities will further your career
- If applicable - If you are currently enrolled in a graduate degree program, how completing the courses in the graduate certificate in book history or digital humanities complements your degree plan.
b) Two letters of recommendation from persons qualified to comment on your skills and career plans. Those letters can be included in your application packet or sent directly from your recommenders to the co-directors.
c) Unofficial transcripts from your most recent degree. If you have already earned an advanced degree (MA, MS, MLS, JD, etc), you may omit this documentation.
Submit application materials to the co-directors of the certificate program. You may submit materials as PDF or word processor files via email to email@example.com
For hard copies, use the following address: