Students will consult with one of the program directors to plan an appropriate program of study, based on that student's particular interests.
Students will take 5 courses for a 15-hour certificate.
Two (2) of the Following
- ENGL 5300
- ENGL 5341, Histories and Theories of the Book
- ENGL 5347, Scholarly Editing in Digital Environments
If the appropriate core courses are not offered in a two-year period, students can talk with the co-directors about alternatives.
Possible Courses to Complete the Certificate, Dependant on Student Course Plan
- ENGL 5374, Technical Editing
- ENGL 5376, Online Publishing
- ENGL 5375, Document Design
- MUSM 5331, Museum Interpretation and Communication
- ENGL 5378, Internship
- PR 5340, Foundations of Public Relations
- ADV 6315, Special Topics in Advertising