Location:Student Union Building, Room 024 (East Basement)
Emergencies: Campus police at 911
Non-Emergencies: (806) 742-3931
Student Counseling Center
Phone: (806) 742-3674
Location: Student Wellness Center, Room 201
Complaints Lodged by Instructors Against Students
- How do I assign a grade of incomplete?
- OP 34.12, Grading Procedures
See Section 3 on Honesty & Integrity
- Campus Incident Report Form
- Student Handbook
See Part 2B, Academic Integrity and Part 9, Code of Student Conduct
- TTU Undergraduate and Graduate Catalog
See the section on Academic Integrity
- "Civility in the Classroom" / "Integrity Matters," a Student Affairs Office Pamphlet
Complaints Lodged by Students Against Instructors
- OP 34.03 - Student Grade Appeal Student Handbook
See Part 5, "Student Grievance Procedures"
- OP 34.12 - Grading Procedures
See Section 1, "Grades and Their Interpretations"
- College Arts & Sciences Faculty information on Course Syllabi and Student Grades
Thanks to Miles Kimball for compiling these links and making them available to the faculty here.