The TTU Department of English Media Lab (362) supports the computer-mediated teaching, research, service, and grant writing work of students, faculty, administrators, and staff in the English department.
- ePortfolio and webpage design
- podcasting and audio recording
- video capture and editing
- multimodal writing
- online courses
- conference presenting
- poster design
- resume building, and more
We host several videos here on the Media Lab website. These videos provide tutorials for using all of the machines in our lab.
DocumentsThe following planning documents are ideas contributed from a number of people in the TTU Department of English that explore the development of a media lab in room 403 for our department.
- How to Forward TechMail to Gmail. A brief tutorial to help forward TechMail to Gmail.
Spring 2014 Lab Attendant Schedule
|9-10 am||Rich*||Chase||Chase | Rich*||Chase|
|10-11||Rich*||Andrea | Chase||Chase | Rich*||Chase|
|11-12||Andrea | Rich*||Andrea | Chase||Andrea | Chase|
* Rich can be reached by appointment through email as well at firstname.lastname@example.org.