Certified User Experience Professional (CUEP) Training Program
What is the CUEP?
Learn more about the workshop's topics, fees, and client testimonials.Usability testing helps companies design products that users will prefer to use again and again, while avoiding expensive, end-project redesigns. Our CUEP workshop helps working professionals conduct tests to improve their companies' products while decreasing their companies' costs.
Promised CUEP Outcomes
After completing our workshop, you'll understand or be able to do these things:
- User profiling— determine who your users are and how they use your product
- Prototyping & Iterative Design— inexpensively test a product prototype early in its design phase
- Test Planning & Facilitation— plan and execute dynamic tests to improve product performance
- Software Training— use cutting-edge usability testing software
- Access Literature and Faculty— Texas Tech literature and faculty are available when you need your questions answered
This isn't a lecture course. You will hit the ground running, getting your hands on equipment from day one, hour one. We believe the best way to guarantee that you'll be able to implement what you learn in the course is if you already did it in the course.