Welcome To Texas Tech!
Congratulations on becoming a Texas Tech Red Raider! We are so excited that you are joining our family here at Texas Tech University. The Student Financial Aid & Scholarships Office would like to offer you assistance to help pay for this important investment in your future.
-Becky Wilson & The Student Financial Aid & Scholarships Staff
- A FAFSA is the tool utilized by the Financial Aid Office to make awards, once you are fully admitted to TTU and have completed the FAFSA we can make awards.
- You can view you official award letter here!
Getting Ready for College: Check list!
- Do I need to complete the verification process. If your FAFSA was selected for verification by the US Department of Education you can find a list of the required documents to complete this process on your MyTech, radierlink.ttu.edu , under the "Accept Award Offer" tab.
- Make sure you have set up your TTU email account and check it often, email is the official communication method of the Financial Aid Office.
- Monitor your MyTech account for updates to your file and/or your awards under the "Accept Award Offer" tab.
- If you accept your Direct Loans please complete Entrance Counseling and your Master Promissory Note online with the US Department of Education at www.studentloans.gov
- Submit your Thank You Letter to the Scholarship Office for any scholarships that you may have been offered.
- Sign up for Red RAIDER Orientation! At RRO you will have an opportunity to visit with advisors regarding your financial aid questions.
Additional Freshman Resources: