What is F.I.T. Tech?
F.I.T. Tech is a fitness program sponsored by the President�s Office at Texas Tech University to improve the well being of the faculty, students, and staff.�
- To Enjoy physical activity and healthy food choices with co-workers or classmates or by yourself.
- To record your progress on your Minutes Log.
- To participate in weekly seminars on healthy food choices and fitness.
- To encourage your teammates and others to complete their journey, have fun, and "Strive for Honor".
- 2009 Healthy Food Demonstration---Steak and Vegetable Kabobs
- 2008 Healthy Food Demonstration---*All Things Pumpkin*
- Chicken en Papillote with Vegatables
- En Papillote Steps
- Recipe 1
- Recipe 2
- Recipe 3
- Nutrient Dense Food Choices
- Preventing Food Borne Illness