In the Media
2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013
- Investor Digest — July 26, 2016 — The impact of Brexit on Serbia not necessarily negative — WISEBroker Morning Note — WISEBroker cited comments from Benjamin Powell on how
Brexit might impact economic prospects in Serbia.
- Debate — July 2016 — Counterpoint: Should Pulmonary/ICU Physicians Support Single-payer Health-care Reform?
No — Chest, Vol. 150, Issue 1 — Gilbert Berdine participates in a debate with other medical practitioners about
the wisdom of supporting single-payer healthcare reform in the United States. A PDF
version of Dr. Berdine's remarks and his opponents' rebuttal may be accessed here.
- Press Release — April 29, 2016 — Matthews Honored with Herman W. Lay Memorial Award for Philanthropy — Texas Tech Today — Texas Tech University issued a press release informing the university
community of an award recognizing the philanthropy of a donor to the FMI.
- Video — March 11, 2016 — Robert Murphy na FMRS Bratislava 2016— Institute of Economic and Social Studies (Slovakia) — Robert Murphy delivers remarks
as part of the Free Market Road Show event hosted in Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Press Release — March 3, 2016 — Raising the Minimum Wage: Misguided Policy, Unintended Consequences — Fraser Institute — Robert Murphy co-authored (with Charles Lammam and Hugh MacIntyre)
a policy study focused on the likely effects of further increasing the national minimum
wage in Canada. The full report can be accessed here.
- Interview — February 15, 2016 — Moron in the White House — CI Time — Josef Sima of the Cevro Institut in the Czech Republic interviewed Benjamin Powell
about a range of topics including the economics of immigration, the anti-sweatshop
movement, the financial crisis and the political ascendancy of Donald Trump.
- Debate — January 2016 — Is Rent Control a Good Idea? — The Costco Connection, Vol. 31, No. 1 — Robert Murphy and Kshama Sawant, Seattle City Council member, debate the merits
of rent control policies intended to provide affordable housing.
[Back to In the Media Main Page] [Back to Top]