In the Media
Radio and Podcast Interviews
2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013
- December 7, 2016 — Robert P. Murphy on Austrian Economics and His New Book Choice: Cooperation, Enterprise, and Human Action— Scott Horton Show — Robert Murphy joins Scott Horton to discuss a number of issues in Austrian economics
and his most recent book.
- October 19, 2016 — Dr. Christopher Coyne Explains Why Foreign and Humanitarian Aid Dollars Are Often
Wasted — The Chad Hasty Show — KFYO News/Talk 790 AM — Benjamin Powell and Christopher Coyne join Chad Hasty to
discuss problems with foreign and humanitarian aid in advance of Prof. Coyne's public
lecture at Texas Tech University.
- August 23, 2016 — 106. The Economic Role of Sweatshops with Dr. Ben Powell — Wake Up Call Podcast — Benjamin Powell joins Adam Camac and Daniel Laguros to discuss his research on
the economics of sweatshop labor.
- July 21, 2016 — An Austrian Perspective on Central Banking — Reinvent Money — Alexander Salter joins Jan-Willem Burgers and Paul Buitink to discuss his research
on the political economy of monetary institutions.
- June 24, 2016 — Brexit - An Economist's Reaction — Mark Cox Show — FM News Talk 97.1 St. Louis — Robert Murphy joins Mark Cox to talk about the effects
of the "Brexit" vost in Great Britain.
- May 17, 2016 — The Only Solution to TSA's Problems: Get Rid of It — Chad Benson Show — Radio America — Benjamin Powell joins Chad Benson to discuss the problems with
the TSA and the prospects for private alternatives.
- May 17, 2016 — Problems with the TSA — Larry Conners USA — KTRS The Big 550 AM — Benjamin Powell joins Larry Conners to discuss the problems
with the TSA and the prospects for private alternatives.
- May 4, 2016 — Former TSA director weighs in on privatizing airport security — Air Talk — FM 89.3 KPCC — Benjamin Powell and Kip Hawley join Air Talk to discuss current problems with the TSA and the prospects for private alternatives.
- May 3, 2016 — Benjamin Powell on the problems with the TSA — The John Gambling Show — AM 970 The Answer — Benjamin Powell joins John Gambling to discuss airport security
and the problems with the Transportation Security Agency (TSA).
- April 19, 2016 — Bitcoin, Monopolies, Graeber and Bernie Sanders — Reinvent Money — Robert Murphy joins Jan-Willem Burgers and Paul Buitink to discuss a number of
contemporary issues related to money and monetary economics.
- January 22, 2016 — Out of Poverty: Sweatshops in the Global Economy — Free Thoughts — Benjamin Powell joins Aaron Ross Powell and Matthew Feeney on Free Thoughts to discuss the economics of sweatshops and the wages of workers in the third world.
- January 14, 2016 — Money, Taxes, and Freedom with Scott Chapman — Sandersville WACO 100 — Robert Murphy joined Scott Chapman to discuss the impact
of Federal Reserve policy on incentives for savings and investment.
[Back to In the Media Main Page] [Back to Top]