Free Market Institute (FMI) faculty and staff engage in outreach efforts to inform students, academic and public policy professionals, and the general public about FMI research and teaching programs and initiatives. Faculty and staff deliver public lectures and participate in conferences, seminars, and other events across the nation and the world.
Public Lectures, Conferences and Seminars
FMI Research Fellows, Affiliated Faculty and staff deliver public lectures, participate as panelists and speakers at academic conferences and serve as faculty members at academic seminars and other student events.
Benjamin Powell, Director
- Unintended Consequences: The Impact of Migration Law & Policy — October 25–26 — Keynote Speech — Australian National University
- The Economics of Immigration — October 2 — Kansas State University
- The Challenge of Liberty— July 15–19/July 22–26 — Independent Institute
- No More Caesars: How Liberty and Free Markets Can End the Economic Crisis— FreedomFest 2013: Are We Rome? — July 10–13
- Who Will Build the Roads? And Other Questions About Free Societies — June 14–17 — Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University — Foundation for Economic Education
- Immigration Reform with a Path to Citizenship — June 10