Women Staff Network
What is the Women Staff Network (WSN)?
The Women Staff Network is an initiative sponsored by the President's Gender Equity Council and the Women's & Gender Studies Program.
• Understand the needs of women staff at Texas tech university
• Provide professional development opportunities
• Create venues for networking
How can I join?
- Contact Tricia Earl, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Gender Equity Council email@example.com.
- Attend one of our Spring 2018 events (TBA).
• Human Resources (link to: http://www.depts.ttu.edu/hr/)
• Career Center (link to: http://www.depts.ttu.edu/careercenter/faculty/index.php)
• Title IX Employees Resources (link to: http://www.depts.ttu.edu/hr/TitleIX/)
• Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) (link to: http://www.depts.ttu.edu/hr/FLSA/index.php)
• Diversity at Texas Tech (link to: http://www.depts.ttu.edu/iduesa/)
WSN (Group Facilitators)
• Tricia Earl, Manager, Women's Studies Program
• Elizabeth McDonald, Unit Coordinator, Residence Life, University Student Housing
• Christy Norfleet, Manager of Sales & Event Planning, Hospitality Services
• Sarah Schwintz, Director of Student Services, University Studies
• Kayla Tindle, Director, Office of the Vice President for Research