Selected Recent Publications:
- Lee, J. A, Gill, T. E., Mulligan, K. R., Dominguez Acosta, M, and Perez, A E., 2009, Land Use/Land Cover and Point Sources of the 15 December 2003 Dust Storm in Southwestern North America, Geomorphology; v. 105, p. 18-27. doi:10.1016/j.geomorph.2007.12.016
- Lee, J.A. and Zobeck, T.M., 2009, Aeolian Research, Aeolian Research v. 1 p. 1. doi:10.1016/j.aeolia.2009.06.001
- Lee, Jeff, 2009. Powell, John Wesley. Encyclopedia of Earth.
- Lee, Jeff, 2009. Wegener, Alfred. Encyclopedia of Earth.
- Stout, J. E. and Lee, J. A., 2003, Indirect Evidence of Wind Erosion Trends on the Southern High Plains of North America; Journal of Arid Environments v. 55, p. 43-61.
Selected Conference Presentations:
- Geomorphological and Land Use/Land Cover Characteristics of Aeolian Dust Sources in West Texas and Eastern New Mexico, USA, Seventh International Conference on Aeolian Research, July 2010, Santa Rosa, La Pampa, Argentina (with M. Baddock, M. Mbuh, T. Gill, S. Whitehead, C. Lee).
- Dust Storms on the Great Plains in the 1930s, Association of American Geographers Annual Meeting, April 2010, Washington D.C. (with Thomas E. Gill.
- Causes of Wind Erosion in the Dust Bowl, Association of American Geographers Annual Meeting, March22-27, 2009, Las Vegas, Nevada (with Thomas E. Gill).
- Modification of Playa Lake Wetlands in West Texas, Association of American Geographers Annual Meeting, San Francisco, CA, 2007 (with Kevin Mulligan, Lucia Barbato, Laura Petteway, Matt Drisoll, Ben Sawicki, Jordan Long, Catherine Lee, and Jim Dick).
- Aeolian Dust Point Sources: The Role of Vegetation, Association of American Geographers Annual Meeting, April 15-19, 2008, Boston MA (with Kevin R. Mulligan and Thomas E. Gill).