About the Graduate Program
The Graduate Program in Geosciences follows the triumverate of research groups in the Department of Geosciences: Graduate mentoring & research in:
- Atmospheric Sciences, including severe weather analysis.
- Geosciences, including solid-earth geophysics & geochemistry.
- Geography, including earth-hydrosphere-biosphere links & evolution, G.I.S., and human geography.
Graduate Program Information pages
About the Graduate Program in Geosciences
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Climate Science
- Paleontology & Biostratigraphy
- Mineralogy & Petrology
- Remote Sensing, Planetary Science & GIS
- Sedimentology, Stratigraphy & Geomorphology
- Structural Geology & Tectonics
- Water & Wind Resource Analysis & Management