In May 2012, Texas Tech University met all of the necessary criteria for inclusion in the State of Texas' National Research University Fund (NRUF).
This designation will bring additional revenue to the University. In the previous and current fiscal years, Texas Tech has received allocations from NRUF totaling more than $17 million for research support.
This inclusion was an important step in Texas Tech's pathway to become a TierOne university.
It's a great time to be a Red Raider!!
- Atmospheric Scientist Earns Grant to Study Electricity in Storm Clouds Posted: April 23 2014
- Texas Tech Faculty Honored for Excellence Posted: April 23 2014
- Lindquist Named Dean of College of Arts & Sciences Posted: April 23 2014
- Texas Tech celebrates Green Week and Arbor Day Posted: April 22 2014
- School of Music Presents 38th Annual Scholarship Concert Posted: April 22 2014