In May 2012, Texas Tech University met all of the necessary criteria for inclusion in the State of Texas' National Research University Fund (NRUF).
This designation will bring additional revenue to the University. In the previous and current fiscal years, Texas Tech has received allocations from NRUF totaling more than $17 million for research support.
This inclusion was an important step in Texas Tech's pathway to become a TierOne university.
It's a great time to be a Red Raider!!
- Public Art Brings Campus Traditions to Light Posted: August 29 2014
- Texas Tech Recreation Center Hosts Triathlon Posted: August 29 2014
- Texas Tech Dean of Libraries Embarks on New Chapter Posted: August 29 2014
- Masked Rider Celebrates 60th Anniversary Posted: August 29 2014
- Texas Tech, Community Officials Celebrate National Designation Posted: August 28 2014