In May 2012, Texas Tech University met all of the necessary criteria for inclusion in the State of Texas' National Research University Fund (NRUF).
This designation will bring additional revenue to the University. In the previous and current fiscal years, Texas Tech has received allocations from NRUF totaling more than $17 million for research support.
This inclusion was an important step in Texas Tech's pathway to become a TierOne university.
It's a great time to be a Red Raider!!
- Expert: Research Shows Selenium To Be Effective Treatment Against Breast Cancer Posted: October 20 2014
- Texas Tech Announces 2014 Homecoming King and Queen Posted: October 20 2014
- Future leaders have their own stories to tell Posted: October 17 2014
- Texas Tech Hosts Week Without Violence Events Posted: October 17 2014
- All in the Family: Carruths Shared Special Masked Rider Bond Posted: October 17 2014