In May 2012, Texas Tech University met all of the necessary criteria for inclusion in the State of Texas' National Research University Fund (NRUF).
This designation will bring additional revenue to the University. In the previous and current fiscal years, Texas Tech has received allocations from NRUF totaling more than $17 million for research support.
This inclusion was an important step in Texas Tech's pathway to become a TierOne university.
It's a great time to be a Red Raider!!
- Texas Tech Celebrates “Texas Rising” Public Art Posted: August 27 2014
- Picnic with the President Welcomes Students Back to Campus Posted: August 27 2014
- Saving Lives in Africa Posted: August 27 2014
- Texas Secretary of State Visits, Encourages College Vote Posted: August 26 2014
- Who Owns Your iTunes Library After Death? Posted: August 26 2014