In May 2012, Texas Tech University met all of the necessary criteria for inclusion in the State of Texas' National Research University Fund (NRUF).
This designation will bring additional revenue to the University. In the previous and current fiscal years, Texas Tech has received allocations from NRUF totaling more than $17 million for research support.
This inclusion was an important step in Texas Tech's pathway to become a TierOne university.
It's a great time to be a Red Raider!!
- Professor’s Antarctic Expedition Featured in Museum Exhibit Posted: January 30 2015
- Texas Tech’s Top Culinarians Compete at the Super Bowl of Chili Posted: January 30 2015
- Researchers Receive Grant to Study Quail Parasite Infections Posted: January 29 2015
- Education Dean Part of New Group Focused on Reform Posted: January 29 2015
- Area High School Students Compete in Robot Challenge Posted: January 29 2015