In May 2012, Texas Tech University met all of the necessary criteria for inclusion in the State of Texas' National Research University Fund (NRUF).
This designation will bring additional revenue to the University. In the previous and current fiscal years, Texas Tech has received allocations from NRUF totaling more than $17 million for research support.
This inclusion was an important step in Texas Tech's pathway to become a TierOne university.
It's a great time to be a Red Raider!!
- Raider Roadshow Coming to Austin Posted: March 5 2015
- What's Up With The Prices At The Pump? Posted: March 5 2015
- Weather Forces Cancellation of Law School’s Diversity Week Event Posted: March 4 2015
- Classes Canceled Due to Winter Weather March 4 Posted: March 4 2015
- TTU System Regents to Meet March 5-6 Posted: March 4 2015