In May 2012, Texas Tech University met all of the necessary criteria for inclusion in the State of Texas' National Research University Fund (NRUF).
This designation will bring additional revenue to the University. In the previous and current fiscal years, Texas Tech has received allocations from NRUF totaling more than $17 million for research support.
This inclusion was an important step in Texas Tech's pathway to become a TierOne university.
It's a great time to be a Red Raider!!
- Texas Tech to Celebrate Research Investment from Deer Breeders Corporation Posted: July 29 2014
- Rawls College of Business Alumnus Launches Innovative Resource Website Posted: July 29 2014
- Experts Weigh In on 100th Anniversary of World War I Posted: July 28 2014
- Lawsuits may seal important facts about West blast Posted: July 28 2014
- Texas Tech Set to Host 15th Annual Back to School Fiesta Posted: July 28 2014