In May 2012, Texas Tech University met all of the necessary criteria for inclusion in the State of Texas' National Research University Fund (NRUF).
This designation will bring additional revenue to the University. In the previous and current fiscal years, Texas Tech has received allocations from NRUF totaling more than $17 million for research support.
This inclusion was an important step in Texas Tech's pathway to become a TierOne university.
It's a great time to be a Red Raider!!
- Have a Business Idea? New Student Organization is Here to Help Posted: September 16 2014
- Former Masked Riders Convene for 60th Anniversary Celebration Posted: September 16 2014
- Student Spotlight: Striving to End Hunger Posted: September 15 2014
- Texas Tech Breaks Ground on Research and Technology Park Posted: September 15 2014
- Texas Tech Students Display Their Hometowns Posted: September 12 2014