In May 2012, Texas Tech University met all of the necessary criteria for inclusion in the State of Texas' National Research University Fund (NRUF).
This designation will bring additional revenue to the University. In the previous and current fiscal years, Texas Tech has received allocations from NRUF totaling more than $17 million for research support.
This inclusion was an important step in Texas Tech's pathway to become a TierOne university.
It's a great time to be a Red Raider!!
- International Film Series Schedules Two Halloween Film Screenings Posted: October 24 2014
- Texas Tech School of Law Hosting Energy Law Lecture Series Posted: October 24 2014
- World Music Fusion Band to Perform at Texas Tech Posted: October 24 2014
- Chemical Analysis Presentation to be Given at Texas Tech Posted: October 24 2014
- Rawls College of Business Hosts Distinguished Lectureship Series Luncheon Posted: October 24 2014