In May 2012, Texas Tech University met all of the necessary criteria for inclusion in the State of Texas' National Research University Fund (NRUF).
This designation will bring additional revenue to the University. In the previous and current fiscal years, Texas Tech has received allocations from NRUF totaling more than $17 million for research support.
This inclusion was an important step in Texas Tech's pathway to become a TierOne university.
It's a great time to be a Red Raider!!
- Researchers Create Company to Optimize Wind Plant Performance Posted: November 21 2014
- Texas Tech Faculty String Quartet Continuing Beethoven Performances Posted: November 21 2014
- Student Spotlight: Miss Texas Collegiate Upholds Her Title Posted: November 21 2014
- Don't count on Black Friday for the best holiday deals Posted: November 21 2014
- Texas Tech Receives Eighth Military Recognition This Year Posted: November 21 2014