In May 2012, Texas Tech University met all of the necessary criteria for inclusion in the State of Texas' National Research University Fund (NRUF).
This designation will bring additional revenue to the University. In the previous and current fiscal years, Texas Tech has received allocations from NRUF totaling more than $17 million for research support.
This inclusion was an important step in Texas Tech's pathway to become a TierOne university.
It's a great time to be a Red Raider!!
- College of Architecture Named Charter Member of Research Group Posted: December 19 2014
- Texas Tech Named Best Value College Posted: December 19 2014
- Moral of Scrooge Transforms Over Time Posted: December 19 2014
- Looking Back: Most Viewed Stories in 2014 Posted: December 18 2014
- Holden Hall Mural Celebrates 60th Anniversary Posted: December 17 2014