Application Process and Deadlines
- Read and follow these instructions carefully to be considered for admission.
- Applications are generally accepted for Fall admission.
- Applications must be RECEIVED by March 1 for students desiring admission for the Fall semester and October 1 for the Spring semester. Application deadlines have been waived for students applying to begin the program in the Fall semester of 2014.
Application Requirements (details below):
- TTU Graduate School Application (online)
- TTU Biological Sciences Departmental Application (Online) OR
- TTU Natural Resources Management Departmental Application (Online)
- GRE scores (submit electronically - ETS code for TTU is A6827)
Students unable to take the GRE in time for Fall 2014 or Spring 2015 admission may elect to enter under Graduate-Temporary status, then apply for regular admission upon completion of the GRE examination. See:http://www.depts.ttu.edu/officialpublications/archives/00-01CONTENTS/00-01gradadmission.html
If you are unable to submit your GRE scores electronically, please have them mailed directly to the Graduate School at the address below. Once you have submitted your application online, please send all items numbered 3, 4(if applicable), 5(if not submitted electronically), 6, and 7 directly to the Graduate School in one envelope if possible:
Texas Tech University
Office of Graduate and International Admissions
Lubbock, TX 79409-1030 | phone 806.742.2787
- Transcripts (see online application)
- International Students Only
- TOEFL (automatically sent to selected university)
- Financial certificate with supporting documentation, demonstrating sufficient financial resources for the desired academic program.
- 3 Letters of Reference
- Statement of interest
- Find a major professor: Students will secure a major professor according to the directions on the departmental application forms.
ASSET "[HTML] Adobe Field Set" CANNOT BE SHOWN IN WYSIWYG