Graduation Application ReviewAdmissionsApplication Review Access
Application Review Access
- The new Graduate Application Review Page is now online and ready to use. The website is https://banapps.texastech.edu/ITIS/GradAppReview/ApplicationReviewOpt.aspx.
- An instructional PDF, including a link to the new site, is available here.
- Worksheets and Financial Assistance forms will no longer be faxed. Links to these forms are on the applicant's record on the Review Page. You will need to print the forms, sign and date them when a decision is made, and return them to our office (MS 1030, fax 742-4038). You should check this website frequently to see those applicants who have been deferred to the department.
- You can also use the IMG021 report in Cognos (http://cognos.texastech.edu) to keep track of your applicants' statuses. In order to gain access to student reports in Cognos, you will need to sign up for and attend basic Banner training at which time you will also receive a FERPA refresher. You can get information about Student Banner training on the Registrar's website, www.depts.ttu.edu/studentrecordtraining/. Once you've received your security access to Banner, you will also be able to see the student folder in Cognos.
- If you are faculty or staff and you need access to the Graduate Application Review page, please go to the Application Review Request page and submit your request information.
- Xtender is available at http://imaging.texastech.edu/.
- It is imperative that you perform name searches when looking up applicant materials in Xtender. It is possible for an applicant to have multiple ID numbers. If you only use the R number, you will not be able to view all the materials. R numbers are only used for those documents that are uploaded from Banner (letters and ApplyTexas applications); all other information could be listed under a Social Security number/matriculation number. That is why name searches are critical.
- If you need access to Xtender, you must contact the IT Help Desk ( email@example.com, 742-4357) to ask for access to the "Student" folder.
Graduate Application Status Check
- The application status check is now available for your applicants on the Raiderlink portal (http://raiderlink.ttu.edu). They will receive an eRaider activation email within a few days of their application submission, and they can check their status on the "Applications" tab.
- Applicants who cannot complete the eRaider activation process or who have problems accessing Raiderlink must contact IT Help Desk for assistance ( firstname.lastname@example.org, 806-742-4357). The Office of Graduate Admissions is not able to give them technical assistance.
More detailed information is available in PDF format on the Graduate School website (Faculty/Staff - Resources - Student Information for Advisors).