18th Annual Graduate School Poster Competition
We would like to express our appreciation to the Student Union Building for hosting this year's poster competition.
Hosted at the Student Union Ballroom
March 26th from 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Participating students will demonstrate their engagement in high quality research; with an ability to present this research professionally and effectively to a non-specialized audience.
- Current Texas Tech Graduate Students (including students in distance programs)
- Posters based on any basic or applied research conducted by the graduate student as part of his/her graduate education.
- Poster presentations may contain information that has been presented at other regional or national meetings.
- Poster presentations cannot contain material previously used in this competition.
- Only 1 poster/abstract is permitted for each student.
|February 28||11:59 pm||Online abstract and poster submission deadline|
|March 26||10:00 am – 3:00 pm||Poster Evaluation Session – Judges and Contestants Judge Registration|
|April 2||10:00 am - 3:oo pm||Poster Evaluation Session - Distance Students Only|
Call for Abstracts!
Submission link OPENS on February 1, 2019 at 8:00 am and CLOSES on February 28, 2019 at 11:59 pm. Abstracts are limited to 250 words and should contain a brief description of the research. Final poster will also be due with abstract submission. General guidelines for posters can be found here.
PLEASE NOTE: Abstracts should be written for a non-specialized audience due to the interdisciplinary nature of the competition.
Entries will be limited to 150 students. The Graduate Student Research Poster Competition Committee determines the accepted entries based on abstract quality. Notification of acceptance will be made by March 8, 2019. Only 1 poster/abstract may be submitted per student participant.
The Graduate School needs your help in judging the 18th Annual Graduate Research Poster Competition. The competition is an excellent opportunity for the Lubbock community to become involved with the Texas Tech Graduate School, and learn about what students are researching. This competition relies on community involvement and volunteers, so please donate your time and skills, and support the Graduate School by participating at the competition. Register here!
CONTACT Event Coordinator
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: c/o Poster Competition, PO BOX 41030, Lubbock, TX 79409-1030
AddressAdministration Building 328, Texas Tech University, 2500 Broadway, Lubbock, TX 79409