17th Annual Graduate School Poster Competition
We would like to express our appreciation to the Overton Hotel and Conference Center for hosting this year's poster competition.
Hosted at the Overton Hotel and Conference Center
April 10th from 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Participating students will demonstrate their engagement in high quality research; with an ability to present this research professionally and effectively to a non-specialized audience.
- Current Texas Tech Graduate Students (including students in distance programs)
- Posters based on any basic or applied research conducted by the graduate student as part of his/her graduate education.
- Poster presentations may contain information that has been presented at other regional or national meetings.
- Poster presentations cannot contain material previously used in this competition.
|March 21st||11:59 pm||Online abstract submission deadline|
|April 10th||10:00 am – 3:00 pm||Poster Evaluation Session – Judges and Contestants Judge Registration|
Call for Abstracts!
Submission link OPENS on February 16, 2018 at 8:00 am and CLOSES on March 21, 2018 at 11:59 pm. Abstracts are limited to 250 words and should contain a brief description of the research. Poster will also be due with abstract submission. General guidelines for posters can be found here.
PLEASE NOTE: Abstracts should be written for a non-specialized audience due to the interdisciplinary nature of the competition.
Entries will be limited to 150 students. The Graduate Student Research Poster Competition Committee determines the accepted entries based on abstract quality. Notification of acceptance will be made by March 23, 2018.
The Graduate School needs your help in judging the 17th Annual Graduate Research Poster Competition. The competition is an excellent opportunity for the Lubbock community to become involved with the Texas Tech Graduate School, and learn about what students are researching. This competition relies on community involvement and volunteers, so please donate your time and skills, and support the Graduate School by participating at the competition. Register here!
CONTACT Event Coordinator
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: c/o Poster Competition, PO BOX 41030, Lubbock, TX 79409-1030