Texas Tech University
TTU HomeGraduate School

Current Students FAQ

What are my tuition and fees?

Information about tuition and fees, including information about fee waivers, can be found at Student Business Services.
More information...

Are there scholarships available for graduate students?

The Graduate School administers a variety of different scholarships for graduate students.
More Information...

What paperwork do I need for my degree program and for graduation?

Students need to make sure they are in contact with the Graduate School as well as their home departments while planning their degree and graduation.
More information (Masters)...
More information (Doctorate)...

How do I get funding from the Graduate School for travel to conferences?

The Graduate School has limited funds for supporting conference travel that students may apply for.
More information...

How can I change my student matriculation number into a Social Security number?

For questions concerning matriculation numbers please contact the Office of the Registrar. More Information...

How do I submit my Intent to Graduate Form?

To submit an Intent to Graduate application click on link Intent to Graduate