Ex-Officio Members of the Graduate Council
* Individuals named by virtue of their positions
Ex-Officio members of the Graduate Council do not vote on motions.
|Clifford Fedler, Ph.D.||Graduate School||5||2013||2016||Ex-Officio|
|Dominick Casadonte, Ph.D.||Chemistry||4||2013||2016||Ex-Officio|
|Earnstein Dukes , Ph.D.||Library||9||2013||2016||Ex-Officio|
|Garrett Mohr, Ph.D.||Chemistry||8||2013||2015||Ex-Officio|
|Gary Elbow, Ph.D.||A&S, Social Sciences, Economics & Geography||6||2013||2016||Ex-Officio|
|* Pamela Johnson, Ph.D.||Grad School of Biomed Sciences Lbk||7||2013||2016||Ex-Officio|
|Ralph Ferguson, Ph.D.||Graduate School||5||2013||2016||Ex-Officio|
- Clifford Fedler, Ph.D., Chair
- Ann Hawkins, Ph.D.
- Ram Iyer, Ph.D.
- Robin Lock, Ph.D.
- Stephen Cook, Ph.D.
- Sterling Shumway, Ph.D.
- Ralph Ferguson, Ph.D., Chair
- Jeffrey S Nesbit, Ph.D.
- Matt Baker, Ph.D.
- Simon Hsiang, PH.D.
- Weiwu Zhang, Ph.D.
- Eleven members of and elected by the Graduate Faculty for three-year terms, voting
- Two members at large of the Graduate Faculty recommended by the Graduate Dean for two-year terms, voting
- One member from the Faculty Senate, appointed for one year by the Faculty Senate on rotating basis, voting
- The Graduate Dean, Ex-officio and nonvoting
- Associate Deans of the Graduate School, ex-officio and nonvoting
- A Vice Provost, ex-officio and nonvoting
- One member of the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Ex-officio and nonvoting
- Vice President for Graduate Affairs, Student Government Association, Ex-officio and nonvoting
- One representative from the University Library System, ex-officio and nonvoting
- One representative from the University College, Ex-officio and nonvoting