Maria Fernandez del Valle, Ph.D.
Exercise & Sport Sciences, Rm 144
Texas Tech University
Lubbock TX 79409-3011 USA
2012 — Ph.D., Physical Activity and Pathology, Sport Sciences - European University of Madrid
2006 — M.S., Physical Activity and Health, Sport Sciences - European University of Madrid
2004 — B.S., Physical Activity and Sport Sciences, Sport Sciences - European University of Madrid
ESS 3305 Exercise Physiology
ESS 3301 Biomechanics
- Strength and endurance exercise prescription in chronic pathologies: Eating Disorders, Cancer, Cerebral Palsy and other
- Physical Activity Levels and comorbidity in excessive exercisers
- Genotype and Phenotype in high performance volleyball players
- Speed/Power genetic profile as a tool to optimize training programs.
- 2013 — National Award in Sports Medicine (second place) — " Effects of a strength training program in the physical capacity and quality of life in patients with Anorexia Nervosa Restrictive: a randommized controlled trial".
- 2010 — National Award in Sports Medicine (third place) — “The traditional vs. vibration strength training in children with Cerebral Palsy”. (Premios de Medicina del Deporte, Oviedo, Spain).
- 2006 — National Award in Sports Medicine (second place) — "Favorable response to acute and chronic exercise in McArdle's disease patients”. (Premios de Medicina del Deporte, Oviedo, Spain).