Art and Aesthetics
The Art and Aesthetics track of the Honors Arts and Letters degree allows students to combine humanities coursework with their specific areas of interest in the visual and performing arts, preparing them for graduate study and/or a variety of careers, ranging from museum studies to graphic design.
Possible courses include:
- ARCH 3313: Architectural History Seminar
- ART 4312: Topics in 20th and 21st Century Art
- ENGL 3388: Film Genres: Avant Garde, Documentary, Narrative
- HONS 3305: Honors Seminar in European Fine Arts
- MUHL 3308: Masterpieces in Music
- PHIL 4323: Aesthetics
- View the full list of approved track courses here.
The concentration also has exceptional opportunities, including:
- Ability to work with professors from across multiple disciplines at TTU in preparation for the Honors Thesis
- Undergraduate research with award-winning faculty
- Study abroad opportunities and scholarship funding from the Honors College