Sign up for Housing
Please note: Students must be admitted to Texas Tech University before they will be able to sign up for a room and dining plan.
Priority Room Selection is the system University Student Housing uses to guide students through the process of choosing their own bed space and dining plan. It allows you to select your own bed space in a particular room and hall; it does not allow you to select a particular roommate. On campus housing is in high demand, there is no deadline for signing up, but all rooms are selected on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Students accepted to the Honors College can sign up to live in the Honors Learning Community in either Gordon Hall or Murray Hall. The Honors Learning Community provides a unique experience for students accepted to the Honors College to live together in an environment supporting their academic, personal and professional success through the enriched learning experiences provided by the Honors College. If you don't yet qualify for the Honors LC, but believe you will in the future, you should go ahead and complete the room selection process while you wait for qualification. Once qualified, you may have the opportunity to change your room assignment over to the Honors LC. Watch our Priority Room Selection Walkthrough video to see the basic steps to signing up.
If you have any questions about signing up for a room and dining plan, you can contact University Student Housing directly by phone at 806-742-2661 or email them at email@example.com.
Honors Learning Community
Students have opportunities to:
- Engage in the Honors College First Year Experience program with fellow students from the hall
- Connect with other Honors students
- Enjoy in-hall events designed specifically for your personal and academic needs
- Explore career options
- Form study groups
- Live in an intellectually stimulating and challenging environment
- See your professors in-hall for study sessions, guest lectures, or faculty/student meals
- Get connected with valuable resources on campus
Events and activities may include:
- Participating in community service projects
- Listening to a variety of guest speakers
- Attending campus events like football games with your LC
- Sharing meals with faculty and other students
- Attending a wide range of social events, including barbeques, game nights, cosmic bowling and dance central