Scholarships for Graduate Study
Who should apply?
- High GPA & intellectual ability
- Leadership capacity
- Desire to serve their society through their talents and
- Under 30 years old
- All disciplines offered at Cambridge
- Research leading to PhD 1 to 4 years
- 1 year graduate courses
- 2nd Bachelors as an affiliated student
- MBBChir in Clinical Studies
- Expected an Honors Bachelors in hand by beginning of study
When should you apply?
- Requires regular and separate admittance to Cambridge [see
Cambridge Graduate Studies Prospectus]
- "Affiliated student" second BA degree deadline: October 15,
- Does not require TTU nomination
- Covers full cost of study: tuition fees, maintenance allowance,
discretionary fee, one return airfare
- No provisions made for a spouse
- Approximately 100 total new scholar awards annually; @35 U.S.
- 230 scholars at Cambridge at any given time
- See Application website
- Requires separate Cambridge University admittance
*Application deadlines and lines of admission vary and are
complex; please see their website for all details.